Reflection: Week 10

Week 10

Mon 23
Started off with the Stage 2 Meeting this week. This week we are to keep on developing our visual positioning for our brands and build upon all the work we have done in the past three weeks of workshops. I'm hoping to have some bottle mockups by the end of the week.

Tues 24
Because we didn't have a workshop today, there were learning teams instead. Mine started at 1:30pm so I had lots of time to prepare what I wanted to show and share. The overall discussion went really well: it was nice to hear and see all the work my coursemates had down and also give my own thoughts on it. (mindmap 'learning teams' shows what we discussed about my project).

Wed 25
I started off today creating a mindmap of all the stuff that had been discussed in my learning teams yesterday. It would help me pinpoint what direction I should go next for my brand e.g. start designing the logo and visual elements of the brand. So afterwards I began exploring layouts for my brand logo and potential colour schemes.

Thurs 26
The lecture this week is about Nation Branding which this something that is more prominent for big events like the Olympics. The UK is a well branded country and is something that we are quite proud of.



Comments