Reflection: Week 5

 Week 5

Mon 19
On the final week for this module and the publication is due for exhibition on Friday. We had a brief Stage 2 Meeting just to go over what we should be focusing on this week and what to expect for next week. I went into the studio for the rest of the day so I could start doing test prints on potential paper for the publication.



Tues 20
Went into studio for another full day of work. I managed to get a black and white test print done and had perfect bound it last night. I was really happy with the print quality and how the size of the publication felt in my hands.



Wed 21
Because I was very happy with the practice publication print yesterday, today I went straight into getting proper one printed and cut. I was very thankful that I had bought a book binding kit prior to this project because it made binding my publication so much easier.


Thurs 22
Another early morning sunrise sea swim before textworks. This weeks lecture was on persuasion and focused mostly on Aristotle's Triangle of Ethos, Pathos and Logos. This lecture was quite eye opening because it really explains why we are all persuaded so quick sometimes so taking care of yourself and what you're hearing is very important too.

Fri 23
I submitted my publication in the morning of Friday along with everyone else. It was lovely to see and feel all the other publications that had been created. And the fact that every single one was so different despite having all the same titles was quite amazing.



Comments