Reflection: Week 6

 Week 6

Monday 26 to Friday 30
This week was more of a relaxed working week. But it started off the same with a Stage 2 Meeting about what was on offer this week. Because this was meet to be the week we were meet to be travelling around and visiting multiple design houses, instead the design houses had very kindly film videos of their offices and had done interviews with some of their employees, talking about their designs house and what they love to do.

It was an amazing opportunity to hear from all these talents design houses and gain even more insight in the world of design. 

I also spent the week photographing my publication and putting together all the work I have done for this module. It was a fun but stressful experience! But I was very happy to have a physical outcome from this module, and it also helped me build my confidence in creating a physical book.



Comments