Reflection: Week 7

 Week 7

Mon 2
This week we start our brand experience module. We had our stage 2 meeting at the usual time of 10am where we were briefed on the next module and the week ahead. We had one task for today, we needed to choose a client that we wanted to create are a brand for: I chose the non-alcoholic spirits client. Additionally, we had a Kickstarter to submit by the end of the day where we had to discuss our values as a graphic designer and find an object that you associate with it.

Tues 3
Today, I was on campus in the studio to partake in a variety of different workshop for Brand Values that we will need to consider when building a brand. The first workshop was to choose are a brand that we love and create a brand values board for it: I chose the brand Nikon. The second workshop was to create a brand values board for the client we had chosen and get that upload to padlet by the end of the week.

Wed 4
I continued on with the research for the brand positioning boards. Spent more of my time looking for photos that would best represent my values for the brand. I used websites like Pinterest and Unsplash to find all these images.

Thurs 5
The lecture today was one on branding and if it is good for us. It was mainly explaining the idea that all brands are different and are there to represent different things in society for us. And how we choose to accept or use the brand's item etc. is how they choose to progress it in the future.

Fri 6
I submitted my brand positioning pdf this morning on padlet and had a lot at all the other submission and which clients they have chosen. It was nice to see that there was a strong amount of people for each client. I'm excited to see what come out at the end of this main brief! 
I also watch the talk with the visiting lecturer Harry Boyd




Comments