Reflection: Week 11

 Week 11

Mon 30 
Had our stage 2 meeting at 10am and received some information about the upcoming week especially since our handin is very soon. Mostly that 1-2-1s are available again so that we could talk about our work with tutors.

Tues 1
We had our second group learning teams today where we got to show off our current progress with our coursemates. We were all at a similar place, had a name and strapline sorted and had started on creating our visual elements for our brands. Most of us wanted some insight into what we could focus on and start our next part of development.

Wed 2
So today I focused on getting my first brand finished so that I could start researching into my second idea - a bright brand that celebrates people drinking non-alcoholic substitutes. Exploring what bright colour schemes I wanted to use as well as what dynamic style I wanted for the labels.

Thurs 3
The lecture this week was about the Branding of Christmas. It was interesting to learn that Christmas today wasn't the same as it was many years ago and the amount of branding that goes into making Christmas what it is today. 

Fri 4
I began to look at what potential mockups I could do for my brand posts: an Instagram post and Instagram story mockup, a website, different designs for the products and what colour and flavour would work well as a trio.

Comments